NMB48 Geinin! (September 25, 2012 - episode 12)

NMB48 げいにん!
2012.07.03 - 2012.09.25, 12 episodes
http://www.ntv.co.jp/geinin/

Re: NMB48 Geinin! (September 25, 2012 - episode 12)

Postby maohashi » 24 Jun 2013, 10:27

Thank you very much for subbing this series!
I loved the show, and loved the subs!

Hope you will sub the season 2 too.

Thanks again!
maohashi

Re: NMB48 Geinin! (September 25, 2012 - episode 12)

Postby ReadyFortyEight » 26 Aug 2013, 08:17

Hello everyone. Just register due to my friend's recommendation, but it's good to be here on this great forum :)

I have downloaded all the subs of this NMB48 Geinin! season 1 if I'd be honest, and they're all terrific. So great job, well done guys 8-)
It's safe to say that not only I begin to loves this show because of the NMB48 members, yeah well especially my oshimen, Miyuki... ;)
But I began to love everything about this show, the owarai stuff, the variety side in it, like I said basically everything about this show, all thanks to your subs, Project SUB48...

So, another series has done, brilliant job guys! And I'm more than looking forward to the 2nd season, minnasan hontou ni arigatou gozaimashita! :D

P.S: If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. That my friend's that got me into this forum said that, you guys need a "qc"- quality checking, which is checking the English script. well I'm not very good in Japanese, although I translate some of member's Gplus or Blogs update, with a help from my Japanese dictionary, but I'm an English department undergraduate of myself, so maybe I'm pretty quiet good in English if I can say so from myself. Minnasan yoroshiko onegaishimasu! ;)
ReadyFortyEight

Previous

Return to NMB48 Geinin!