AKBingo Shojiki Shogi

A place for everything that does not suit other boards. Come in and join the conversations with all AKB48 fans.

Re: AKBingo Shojiki Shogi

Postby ReadyFortyEight » 01 Sep 2013, 03:54

et443 wrote:Hey there, how goes? We will soon release a couple more AKBINGO! episodes (we currently have the second part of the Kizuna battle being checked, and the first part of the palm reading one), KSK48 is helping us with the newer episodes, while emptystring will help us release the episodes between April and September, the gap where we stopped doing it. We are working as hard as we can, although the lack of QAs is making our releases come slower than I wanted. A new translator is checking whether he can work with Shuukan, in order to start with it again. Right now we have enough timers for the amount of translators we have, what we are lacking is QA. So, I thank your interest in helping us, alfredcastle, but right now we have enough timers.

Wow, so you guys have been lacking of QA like you said it through your message to me is a Quality Checking staff right since February 2012, since then, not a single person can do the job or what? I was just wondering and confused. Whether the Quality Checking job is really that hard till not a single person want to do it or just none of them were interested in it... :shock: :o :?
ReadyFortyEight

Previous

Return to General