Where do you come from? How did you discover us?

A place for everything that does not suit other boards. Come in and join the conversations with all AKB48 fans.

How did you find us?

Forum/blog post
44%
Twitter/Facebook
7%
Search Engine
39%
Some other way
10%

Total votes : 116

Re: Where do you come from? How did you discover us?

Postby et443 » 16 May 2011, 05:47

Most appear to have found us via forums and blogs. We have added a few shortcuts below the first post of the thread to make it easier to share stuff with others. At times we are really busy, so we need all of your help to spread the voice about these subtitles. I have noticed people posting links to here forums like JPH!P, Hello!Online, Stage48 and Nihongogo, and in blog sites like Pure Idol Heart. Thanks! We don't have the time to post the links ourselves, so making that for us really help us.

If possible, I ask you all to share our links via Delicious and MySpace, StumbleUpon and any other Web2.0 site you might know. Liking us in Facebook, retweeting in Twitter and sharing our links via these sites help raise awareness of this project, which at the same time boost our energy to continue translating, timing, checking and editing subtitles for the community. It is pretty hard, but reading the thanking posts makes up for the effort we are putting.

Thanks all!
et443
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

Postby okuno » 17 May 2011, 06:30

I'm from Singapore and I found this site via Google as I was searching for AKBINGO subs for abv episode 100. Originally I use Nihongogo but they stopped at 6th Jan last year =[
Other that AKBINGO, I want to thank you guys for the subs on Sakura karano Tegami, Majisuka Gakuen 2, Mousou Deka, ...
Really appreciated the subs. Good job people! ^^
As for forums to keep myself updated.. I often use Stage48.
(a bit of side-track here...) Just want to share some info, AKB48 just had it's first regular stage performance in Singapore two days ago. More information in their Singapore Official Site: http://www.akb48.com.sg/index.html
Went the concert and it was totally awesome! =D
Shared to some of the fellow AKB48 fans at the concert about this site as they did not know that there is a subbing group who is continuing on the AKBINGO =3
okuno

Postby Kaononai » 17 May 2011, 19:33

It was at hello-online and interested me, because having dramas there are times when the DVD has no subtitles and is translated by ear, I can translate and write but hearing is another matter.

I also like to hear the variety shows and the comments who say idols, especially AKB48.
Kaononai

Postby akb2too » 21 May 2011, 06:07

Hi, I'm from California but I was born in the Philippines. I have been a fan since 2007. I found this forum from H!Online forum. I think the members here are much nicer. I really like the subs work.
akb2too

Postby Mariah » 23 May 2011, 00:13

Greetings~ : )

Recently I've been coming across your project's operating handle (SUB48) in association with some of the media and productions that I enjoy watching. Subsequently I followed kevinamadeus' link posted over at Jpopsuki to check-out how you guys are organized, and ultimately to decide if this is a project I'd be interested in contributing to xD

So however long or short my stay here may eventually end up, I thank you guys for the oppurtunity to share in a fandom mutually cherished; most of all, the hard work you guys put into your subs.
Keep the spirit going^^

- Mariah
Mariah
Translator
Translator

Postby adjans » 24 May 2011, 00:20

hi!!

im from china but born in sweden...

i found this site from hello online
adjans

Postby Hisodin » 18 Jun 2011, 16:07

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and @ first I found out about you through search engine "google". I heard even more about you earlier today when I met up with killer_x_v2.
Hisodin

Postby Trepefan » 19 Jun 2011, 21:40

Hi, i'm from Austria and AKB Fan since 2009! Hmmm... how did i fonud this site? I dont know, maybe it was the "we love mayuyu" Fanblog or something like that!^^

Trepefan
Trepefan

Postby mancunionmale » 21 Jun 2011, 14:37

Hi, I'm from England and discovered you from AKB48online.
Thanks for the subs, you are a lifesaver!
mancunionmale

Postby projectfate » 27 Jun 2011, 08:12

I'm from Canada :D, I actual found this site from a blog I was following that talks about idols and things like that, they also post up links to a few of the shukan akb and akbingo episode that u can download or steam.... They also have season 1 of majisukan gak posted and post season twos episode usually only a couple of days after they come out .... So every1 pls visit the blog Pure Idol Heart .... There to awesome >.<.... U can find them by just googling pure idol hearts =)
projectfate

PreviousNext

Return to General